Beat Bloodhound Knight Darriwil in Elden Ring: Elden Ring has a plethora of bosses to battle and overcome. Certain bosses are not mandatory, while others are mandatory. You must defeat the non-negotiable bosses to complete the main storyline in the game.
Dark Knight Bloodhound Darriwil is an alternative boss you can encounter within the Limgrave Region. While it’s an optional boss, you’ll be required to take on him in an upcoming questline.
This is why we have compiled a guide for beating Bloodhound Knight, Darriwil.
How to Beat Bloodhound Knight Darriwil in Elden Ring?
It would help if you took on the boss only in combat. Because of this fight, you cannot summon any other players to aid you. You can call the Wolf Knight Blaidd’s gather only while you’re on this questline.
Darriwil cannot use any language or make taunts like other bosses during battle. This could be due to his determination to take out his foes. Before we begin to take on him, we need to know his location first.
Where to Find Bloodhound Knight Darriwil Location
He can find it in the South area of the Limgrave region in Forlon Hound Evergaol. When you arrive, locate the blue platform and engage with it. Choose Yes and then enter the Evergoal for teleportation to his place.
It is unlikely that you will see him as soon as you get to the spot. There will be a red glowing light. He will begin to spawn when you are closer to the bright sunlight.
How to Defeat Bloodhound Knight Darriwil?
- If you are looking to defeat Bloodhound Knight Darriwil, you must maintain an extended distance from him.
- Additionally, you will require shields and armour for defence. Another thing you’ll need is summoning Blaidd.
- Even though you can’t summon any spirits should you follow the questline, you may find some help.
- The summons will also assist you in distracting the boss during battle. It’s a better option to seek the boss’s help rather than rely on him on your own.
- If he spawned from the void, you might have noticed that the boss can teleport.
- The attacks of Darriwil will cause Hemorrhage consequences on your status. Also, keeping some Boluses that are stanching could help.
- You can also boost your endurance points to withstand the harm he can cause.
- A majority of his attacks are close-ranged. Therefore, avoid his attacks and move to defences in the beginning.
- You can battle him many times without fearing that you will be unable to win since the Site of Grace is nearby.
- Since Darriwil is extremely fast, you must evade his attacks at the right time.
- He will lure you into a quick dodge to damage you by using combo attacks.
- You must be aware of his patterns and search for opportunities. Be on the move constantly and be prepared if the teleporter comes closer to you.
- You can use Reduvia Blood Blood for shooting projectiles at an appropriate distance.
- He may delay or stop his attacks depending on the battle.
- The key to success is patience and understanding his tactics. Below are some of his patterns of attack, which we have analyzed.
- Forward Sword Slash 3 Hits The person will grasp his Sword and then come forward and swing his weapon three times. If you can avoid the three strikes, you will be able to hit him one time.
- Ground Slam is when he jumps up and then slams into the ground and hits it with a hammer. You can move or stay clear of this attack.
- Backward Sword Slash Backward Sword Slash: This is a two-hit attack in which the player will reverse flip after two hits. You can stop this attack by ducking forward.
- Overhead Sword Slash This can be one of the slow, mid-ranged attacks. He holds his weapon in the direction of the upper part, and you can dodge in his approach to counter. You may also elude to escape this attack.
- Follow-up Overhead Slash After the attacker has smashed an Overhead Slash, he’ll continue to attack you, causing further. Like the counter, you can take a backstab or dodge to defend this attack.
- As the name implies, Dap and Dash is an attack that is teleported and then dashes towards you to strike. Once he’s in close range, he will cause damage to you by all of his strikes. It’s an unpredictable attack. Make sure you are prepared whenever he teleports toward you.
You’ll award an award of 3800 Runes as well as the Bloodhound Fang for defeating him. Begin by defending and end the battle by studying and observing his attack patterns.
This concludes our guide on overcoming Darriwil the Bloodhound Knight Darriwil in Elden Ring. If this guide was helpful to you, check out our other guides on beating tree sentinel, on how beat Radahn Starscrouge and how to defeat Godrick, who is the Grafted Elden Ring right here on Gamer Sports.