Beat Astel Stars of Darkness in Elden Ring: Here’s how you can beat Astel, Stars of Darkness, one of the most difficult hidden bosses to fight in Elden Ring.
Elden’s universe there are filled with unique monsters and fierce enemies. We witness both of them collide during boss battles.
A few of the bosses in Elden Ring are the most thrilling and memorable fights that have ever been seen in the Souls series has witnessed.
While some are simply pure nightmare fuel.
Astel, Stars of Darkness is one of them that’s thankfully not a mandatory boss. However, if you can knock it down, you’ll get one of the most potent spells available in Elden Ring!
Here’s how to defeat the boss who is a challenge.
Best Strategy to Beat Astel, Stars of Darkness
It is possible to see it’s Astel, Stars of Darkness is quite like Astel, Naturalborn of the Void. But, this boss has some major distinct features from its more well-known rival.
- The first step is to ensure that you’ve got the Mimic Tears Elden Ring’s most potent summon for this fight. Make sure to upgrade your summoning of Spirit Ash as well to make sure it’s staying up.
- As you enter the boss room, Astel will start by firing a rail gun-like beam in your direction. If the beam lowers, take until it stops, then run towards it, allowing you the chance to pass through without injury.
- For those who prefer melee, You’ll need to be close to Astel’s face for the bulk of the battle. You can avoid the pincer attacks, but you’ll not be able to take on the massively long-ranged damage that bosses can deal out.
- Magic players can maintain their distance and launch attacks, but be prepared to duck if you spot Astel shifting its tail right and left rapidly. Astel has a lengthy tail whip attack that can one-shot all, even the most powerful of players.
- If Astel is reeling and its hands start to glow, return to mid-range. The boss is likely to slam its hands, sending out massive shockwaves you’ll want to avoid.
- If the boss swipes his hands to produce a fantastic galaxy-like fog, be sure to stay under Astel. In this way, you’ll be able to take some hits for free amid the explosion.
- If you’ve sustained enough damage, Astel will be able to teleport. There’s a high chance it’ll flee across the stage. However, often, the boss will disappear into the air over you. If that happens, be prepared to roll when Astel arrives for a devastating attack that can stop your fight in a flash.
- Nearby, if Astel’s pincers start to twitch, then you’re ready to roll to avoid the possibility of being attacked. After that, you’ll be able to hit one target before getting prepared for your next assault.
- But, Astel will sometimes make two attacks, one after one after. This typically means that a heavier, third attack is expected to follow.
- In Phase 2, Astel will sometimes come back and fire a shower of meteorites towards you from the sky. The best way to avoid these is to run as far around as possible and then run away from them. You’ll then have a much easier time avoiding rolling through the two or one projectiles that are flying at you.
- If Astel’s claws begin to appear to glow, they begin to burn; you should wait a bit before avoiding the grab. Astel will bait the early roll before launching the typical single-hit grab as with other Elden Ring bosses.
- If Astel is teleporting and you find it no more within the arena, make sure you immediately get towards the center of the room. Clones of Astel can swoop into an attack from any direction, and you should run to the center of the room and move when the attacks begin to come into.
- If the ground beneath the feet of Astel begins to shine and its head turns back, It’s time to reverse up. A massive attack that eliminates the weight beneath your feet is on the way, and you’re not going to want to be in the vicinity when it occurs. It’s good that this is the best moment to heal or strike Astel with a ranged attack.
To make the fight with bosses easier, utilize the map to locate the Golden Seeds in Elden Ring and upgrade your flasks!
In the present, players are using this fantastic Elden Ring model to replenish their health in a matter of seconds. It’s the most superpowered Frostbite Mage game that can be devastating to intruders and bosses alike.
To see a complete walkthrough video in Astel, Stars of Darkness in Elden Ring, check out this guide from SweetJohnnyCage.