auto-emoji on Discord PC & Mobile: Emojis have made our lives simpler. This is because Emojis allow people to express their feelings more effectively. However, there are times when you want to use emoticons.
With the default, however, Discord can change emoticons used in messages into emoticons. If you don’t like that, you can disable auto-emoji on Discord.
Table of Contents
auto-emoji on Discord PC & Mobile
How can I disable Auto Emoji for Discord PC?
To turn off the auto-emoji feature of Discord, Follow these steps:
- Start the Discord application.
- Locate The Users Settings button located on the right of the Discord name, and then click it.
- Click on Images and Text from the left.
- Locate the section for Emoji to find the area of Emoji, and there you will discover the automatic conversion of emoticons in your messages to the Emoji option.
- Switch off clicking the tick mark then it’ll turn grey out.
- When you compose a smiley, it appears as if it will stay and doesn’t change into an emoji with a smiley face (graphic).
- If you’d like to see the emojis again, all you need to do is repeat the steps and switch the option off.
How do I Get Emoticons and Emojis?
- There’s a method to download emoticons as emojis in Discord whenever you’d like to have these. If you would like the emoticon to be displayed, you must type the front of the emoticon. For example, write \:-)
- If you would like the Emoji to appear, do not type. The backslash button is located over that Enter button on your keyboard. Check it out and observe the differences!
How do I turn off Auto Emoji for Discord Mobile?
If you’re using Discord, the Discord mobile app, there’s no option to switch off auto-emojis in the Settings.
This is because you enter a word, and it will appear in an emoji. When it comes to emojis, you’ll need to choose an emoji on your phone’s Emoji keyboard.
This means that you can choose any emoticon or Emoji you like at any time you’d like.
This is how to disable or disable auto-emoji in Discord on your PC or mobile devices. I hope this helps!
READ MORE: How do I unban Roblox Account?