Appeal To Unban Account In FFXIV: Are you a Final Fantasy XIV player, and you’ve engaged in an activity that violated the rules and regulations for Square Enix? This could result in warnings or exclusion if you’re lucky.
If you’ve been affected by this, you can petition to be unbanned from FFXIV and be hopeful for the most favorable outcome.
How to Unban Account in FFXIV?
To have your FF14 account to unban, it is necessary to follow the steps in the following steps:
- Go to the FFXIV support page relevant to your location (EU, NA).
- In the Contact Category section, choose Accounts/ID in the dropdown menu.
- Under Contact Sub-category, select BAN/PB.
- Explain your question in a concise format in less than 40 characters. You can write “Ban appeal” or ” Request to unban account” and click Next.
- There are now questions in the section Support Information. Select Next.
- Today, Square Enix provides 3 methods to reach support Support can be reached via Chat, Email, and phone. Choose your preferred method and then click the appropriate button. Be sure to note the hours that support services will be in operation.
- Then, you’ll be required by a Square Enix representative to input your Square Enix ID, complete the Security Questions and Add more information, such as the issue you’re having.
- After everything is in place, submit the appeal, and Square Enix support will look over and reply to you regarding your request to be unbanned in FFXIV. Be aware that it not 100% guaranteed to be successful. If your account not remove from the ban, the decision will depend upon the developers’ decision.
How Long Do FFXIV Bans Last?
There are various degrees of offenses that players may commit, and each one will carry distinct ‘punishments.’ Six levels are available for sanctions:
- Suspension of Service Account (which is valid for 3 days)
- Temporary Account Suspension for Service (which is for 10 days)
- Temporary Suspension of Accounts for Service (which lasts for 20 days)
- Service Account Termination
It will notify you of this and give instructions. If the offense isn’t severe, you’ll be given an apology or short suspension.
If your account placed suspended for a short period that is effective immediately. The suspension time will begin at midnight. Pacific Time the next day.
Therefore, if you are suspend at 6:00 p.m, Pacific Time on January 1. You will not be able to play until the same time. What Square Enix will count is beginning at the time of midnight. Pacific Time on January 2, and the three-day suspension will start at 12:01 a.m.
Pacific Time on January 2 too. So, the suspension will last for 3 days with 6 hours of additional time. Be sure to go through the complete policy on account penalties in this article.
How is a Violation Determined?
Some penalties will accumulate when you’ve committed multiple categories. If you receive the penalty of 10 points for a particular type of violation and five for another. You will receive an amount of 15 points which determines the type the account will assessed. Infractions that repeated can result in permanent account cancellation.
As you can see, Square Enix is very strict about violations. So players should be cautious and avoid using any NSFW images or threats, insults, etc.
That’s how you appeal to accounts not banned in the FFXIV game. If you’re interested in learning more about the maintenance timer in FF14, take a look at our article here.