Activate The Mechanism In Genshin Impact Chasm: With the latest Genshin Impact 2.6 update, players will get lots of new content to explore, including the region of The Chasm. A different new feature is the requirement to activate the Mechanisms of Genshin Impact.
If you’re in a bind and are curious about achieving this, take the steps provided in this article.
How to Activate the Mechanism in Genshin Impact?
There are three Mechanisms that you have to activate during Genshin Impact. Chasm within Genshin Impact. Many players are stuck because there is a specific procedure you have to complete to improve the Lumenstone adjuvant.
- Open the map and go to Jinwu Safety Technician: The Chasm’.
- Jinwu can use specific substances to improve the Lumenstone Adjuvant that you have.
- Speak to her and select an option to refine the adjuvant.
- Click Enhance and upgrade it to Level 2. The materials you require include Lumenspar along with Lumenstone ore.
- After you have enhanced it, you’ll see that the maximum amount of energy kept in the Lumenstone adjuvant rises to 3. Additionally, you can earn many rewards too.
- After that, you can travel through Stony Halls ( The Heavenly Stone’s Debris).
- Take a look at the shining blue orbs, then click on the button to activate.
- Once you’ve improved your Lumenstone adjuvant, you can now remove these Oozing Concretions(purple gooey creatures). This will make your path clear and enable Genshin Impact’s Chasm.
- You can then go to the sparkling Pink crystal and click Charge. The crystals will be highlighted on the map and are easy to locate. One thing to keep in mind is that you’ll have to climb up there.
- Also, look for the two other structures, recharge these two structures, and Recharge.
It’s all you should be aware of to activate the features in Genshin Impact. While you’re there, don’t be left out on information regarding Genshin Impact and the Cup of Commons in the latest update too.