Access and Utilize Guardian Shards in Lost Ark: Guardian Shards are a rare tier 2 items you can find from Lost Ark. They can be difficult. Many players aren’t sure how or where they should use the devices.
This is a valid concern because the game has lots to do, and these issues could be pretty confusing. In this guide, let us know how to obtain Guardian Shards in Lost Ark and how to utilize these.
How to get Guardian Shards in Lost Ark
You can earn Guardian Shards by doing Tier 2 Chaos Dungeons in this game. It is best to raise your character to level 50 since it allows you access to the Tier of Chaos Dungeon alongside other levels. There’s no specific task to complete here: simply concentrate on eliminating enemies and taking any Shards you can.
The goal is to take on your opponents in the Tier 2 Dungeon three times or more. If you can do this, your rewards diminish, and the probability of receiving Guardian Shards increases.
How to Make Use of Guardian Shards
You can use them to acquire Guardian Shards by exchanging them in exchange for other things. These shards can be exchanged in Chaos Exchange Vendors.
- Click here to go to East Luterra.
- Then, go towards Luterra Castle. Outerra Castle.
- Search for The NPC Magick Scholar Jeneca. She can be found just north within her home in the Market District.
- Engage with her, and it will open an Exchange pop-up.
- Go to the 2 Tier Exchange tab.
- You are now able to swap your Guardian Shards for buying items. There are a variety of items that you can purchase and their price.
- 1 Life Leapstone (Bound):60 Guardian Shard (Weekly limit: 30)
- 1 Life Shard Pouch (L) 180 Guardian Shard (Weekly limit 5)
- 10. Destruction Stone (Bound) 45 Guardian Shard (Weekly limit: 25)
- 10-Guardian Stone (Bound): 15 Guardian Shard (Weekly limit: 75)
- 1 Guardian Engraving Recipe Pouch:200 Guardian Shard (Roster limit: 20)
This guide will explain how to get and use the Guardian Shards within Lost Ark. If you’re looking for shards, I would also recommend you to read our guide to ways to earn Harmony Shards. If you need help with other aspects of the game, head to the Lost Ark section to look up additional guides like this one.