A new fishing update for Roblox Islands: On May 13th, 2022, a new fishing update for Roblox Islands launche! Easy. Gg has been pumping out fixes recently, including a major enchants upgrade for BedWars.
Fishing has given a substantial makeover, which includes a new mini-game. In addition, the bait system has enhanced, and fishing poles have improved.
The official patch notes for the update, which shared on the official Islands Discord, may see below.
- The fishing system has updated with a mini-game that allows you to catch fish. We also added a better bait system. Keep an eye out for new treasures that you can fish up!
- Fishing has new animations and sounds!
- Certain fish have moved to Wizard Island and Buffalkor Island because of the increased algae growth at Slime Island.
- Certain fish are only found on certain islands, and some fish rarities can change. For the most current prices, check-in with Fisherman John!
- Fishing rods now have additional properties.
- Decay Slow: Fishing progress is better preserved with better fishing rods
- Level 20 is the current level for the Iron Fishing Rod.
- Your chance of finding treasure while fishing increases by 0.1% when you level up your Fishing Experience level.
- Fishing for treasure is now more accessible with Pro Pass players.
- Fishing speed can increase by 15% with Bait (Tier 1)
- There is a rumor that there is a better way to catch fish than the traditional bait.
- You can no longer fish up blueprints. Fishing tank decorations can now be unlocked when you increase your fishing level.
- In the Aquamarine Sword Crafting Recipe, replace pearls with crystallized aquamarine.
- In the Washing Station crafting process, replaced pearls with crystallized iron.
Fish Market Changes
- The price of Infernal Fish has fallen from 1000 to 800
- The cost of tuna has risen from 900 to 1000
- Hub performance has dramatically improve!
- Performance improvements
- Player island has enabled reset functionality.
Crop Market News
- Starfruit demand has slowed down (67-60).
- New Zealand is now more easily recognized, and kiwi fruit has soared in price! (24 – 32)
- Watermelon prices have dropped due to heavy rain (80-75).
- Fixed a very annoying bug in which the bobber applied unseemly centripetal force toward the player
- Fix the collision of the lights at the hub
- Melody is no more inside the ground.
- Visited wild islands with friends
To get this update, head over to the Roblox Island page.